As a UI/UX Developer, you will work closely with the Aunalytics Software Team to develop mobile and web applications that contribute to a highly-satisfied user experience. Your work will ensure that end-users can easily use our solutions and enjoy doing so; clients won’t just need to use our solutions, with your help, they will want to, and they will come back again and again!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with software engineering, client services, marketing, project management, and clients to understand
and establish the user requirements for current and future software applications.
- Design, build, and implement front-end solutions.
- Participate in the end-to-end software development lifecycle.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of all UI/UX designs.
- Conceive, develop, test and present ideas that deliver the highest quality user experience in terms of innovation,
simplicity and consistency.
- Continually incorporate feedback to improve the UI/UX experience.
- Creates wireframe and prototype interfaces for testing, analysis, and review to ensure technical business needs are
met with user interface design.
- Ensure products meet high standards of usability and design excellence.
- Communicates clearly and effectively across small teams to foster a friendly collaborative work environment.
- Resourceful in getting things done, self-starter, and productive working independently or collaboratively—ours is a
fast-pace entrepreneurial environment with performance expectations and deadlines.
- Ability to communicate your ideas (verbal and written) so that team members and clients can understand them.
- Share our values: growth, relationships, integrity, and passion.
- B.S. or equivalent in a computational discipline: Computer Science, Web Development, Human-Computer
Interaction, Mobile Computing, Graphic Design, Software Engineering, or related field.
- Proven UI/ UX development experience with a strong portfolio and 2+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience with mobile technologies (both iOS and Android) and cross-platform, hybrid mobile frameworks.
- Experience with browser testing and cross-browser compatibility.
- Possesses a working knowledge of web standards, accessibility and best practices of web design and UI/UX design.
- Experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Ability to learn quickly and contribute ideas that make the team, processes, and solutions better.
Location: South Bend, IN