As a UI/UX Designer, you will work closely with the Aunalytics Software Team to design mobile and web applications that contribute to a highly-satisfied user experience. Your work will ensure that end-users can easily use our solutions and enjoy doing so; clients won’t just need to use our solutions, with your help, they will want to, and they will come back again and again!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with software engineering, client services, marketing, project management, and clients to understand and establish the user requirements for current and future software applications.
- Conduct user research and define user requirements, create detailed design specifications, and develop usability test plans.
- Creates wireframe and prototype interfaces for testing, analysis, and review to ensure technical business needs are met with user interface design.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Rapidly iterate on design solutions based on user feedback and technical needs.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Ensure products meet high standards of usability and design excellence.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Remain current on user interface design trends and suggest new tools and methods as necessary.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Communicates clearly and effectively across small teams to foster a friendly collaborative work environment.
- Resourceful in getting things done, self-starter, and productive working independently or collaboratively—ours is a fast-pace entrepreneurial environment with performance expectations and deadlines.
- Ability to learn quickly and contribute ideas that make the team, processes, and solutions better.
- Ability to communicate your ideas (verbal and written) so that team members and clients can understand them.
- Ability to defend your professional decisions and organize proof that your ideas and processes are correct.
- Share our values: growth, relationships, integrity, and passion.
- Proven UI/ UX experience with a strong portfolio and 2+ years’ experience in a similar role.
Location: South Bend, IN